Seton Hill University Child Development Center
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER CLOSURE
The Seton Hill University Child Development Center remains closed in order to comply with the order issued by Governor Tom Wolf closing all schools in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. No one is permitted to use CDC facilities, including the outdoor playground, during this closure. The Child Development Center will open only when permitted by government authorities. For more information or updates, visit Seton Hill's COVID-19 webpage.
A Unique Preschool Learning Environment That Will Set Your Child Up for Success in School & Life
Now Offering Full Day & Half Day Sessions!
In Seton Hill’s Child Development Center, your child will:
- Sing, dance, play, create and participate in science learning in Seton Hill University classrooms, studios and labs with the support of Seton Hill faculty and students.
- Benefit from an Early Learning Program fully-accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), and implemented by a director and teachers with advanced degrees and credentials.
- Have fun in a dynamic environment devoted to fostering caring, kindness, empathy and thoughtfulness.
- Enjoy a curriculum - based on Pennsylvania’s Early Learning Standards – that encourages learning independently, as well as through interaction in large and small groups.
- Access modern mobile technology to learn and discover.
- Play and learn inside and outside the Center in a lovely – and secure – spot on Seton Hill University’s Greensburg, Pa. main campus.
- Look forward to field trips to local attractions.
- Learn through manipulation, imitation, experimentation and practice while developing self-confidence and self-esteem.
"As a nature & science writer, I often wish I had had as a small child the kind of playful, intellectually stimulating teaching that you are giving my son. You are doing wonderful life-changing work."