Seton Hill University Child Development Center
A Unique Preschool Learning Environment That Will Set Your Child Up for Success in School & Life
Now Offering Full Day & Half Day Sessions!
In Seton Hill’s Child Development Center, your child will:
- Sing, dance, play, create and participate in science learning.
- Benefit from an Early Learning Program fully-accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), and implemented by a director and teachers with advanced degrees and credentials.
- Have fun in a dynamic environment devoted to fostering caring, kindness, empathy and thoughtfulness.
- Enjoy a curriculum - based on Pennsylvania’s Early Learning Standards – that encourages learning independently, as well as through interaction in large and small groups.
- Access modern mobile technology to learn and discover.
- Play and learn inside and outside the Center in a lovely – and secure – spot on Seton Hill University’s Greensburg, Pa. main campus.
- Learn through manipulation, imitation, experimentation and practice while developing self-confidence and self-esteem.
"As a nature & science writer, I often wish I had had as a small child the kind of playful, intellectually stimulating teaching that you are giving my son. You are doing wonderful life-changing work."
Jamie Cordial Hall Foundation Scholarships
The Jamie Cordial Hall Annual Kindness Scholarship Award and The Jamie Cordial Hall Memorial Endowed Scholarship were established by the Jamie Cordial Hall Foundation to provide financial assistance for children attending the Seton Hill University Child Development Center (CDC). The Jamie Cordial Hall Foundation was created in memory of Jamie Cordial Hall, a native of Greensburg who died suddenly in May 2018 from complications following the birth of her son, Cody. Jamie's family established the charitable foundation to help children who have lost their parents and support others in need in Greensburg and surrounding areas.