Seton Hill University Child Development Center
A Unique Preschool Learning Environment That Will Set Your Child Up for Success in School & Life
Now Offering Full Day & Half Day Sessions!
In Seton Hill’s Child Development Center, your child will:
- Sing, dance, play, create and participate in science learning in Seton Hill University classrooms, studios and labs with the support of Seton Hill faculty and students.
- Benefit from an Early Learning Program fully-accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), and implemented by a director and teachers with advanced degrees and credentials.
- Have fun in a dynamic environment devoted to fostering caring, kindness, empathy and thoughtfulness.
- Enjoy a curriculum - based on Pennsylvania’s Early Learning Standards – that encourages learning independently, as well as through interaction in large and small groups.
- Access modern mobile technology to learn and discover.
- Play and learn inside and outside the Center in a lovely – and secure – spot on Seton Hill University’s Greensburg, Pa. main campus.
- Look forward to field trips to local attractions.
- Learn through manipulation, imitation, experimentation and practice while developing self-confidence and self-esteem.
"As a nature & science writer, I often wish I had had as a small child the kind of playful, intellectually stimulating teaching that you are giving my son. You are doing wonderful life-changing work."